Silver's Building Surveying team have worked on P&R programmes for London Borough of Ealing and Notting Hill.
Our pre-acquisition services include:
- Building survey to report on condition.
- Measured survey and drawing.
- Schedule of works require to rectify defects and bring property to agreed letting standard.
- Cost estimate based on a schedule of rates previously agreed by client.
Our pre-contract services include:
- Ensuring design compliance, including the securing of planning consent and building regulation approval where applicable.
- Meeting the contractor and client on site to review the schedule of work estimate.
- Agreeing any variations prior to confirmation of the contract sum.
- Commissioning asbestos surveys.
Our post-contract services include:
- Regular site inspections.
- Issuing variations in contract instructions.
- Assessing contractors’ valuations.
- Chairing regular client meetings to review progress and specifications, and to monitor costs.
- Certifying certificates for payment.
- Snagging inspections and de-snagging.
- Preparing all handover documentation.
- Agreeing final accounts.
- Issuing all contractual certification, including the certificate of practical completion.
Our aftercare services:
During the Defects Rectification Period, our Aftercare Team manages and monitors the reporting of defects, carrying out a property inspection and issuing a final defects list. Once satisfied that the project is complete and all defects have been remedied, the contract administrator will issue the Final Certificate and the Certificate of Making Good.